Sunday 20 September 2009

Another day in London

So I've officially been in London for about 3 weeks now. It's been incredible and I still can't believe that I'm here. There's so much about my surroundings to take in right now. I'm so used to being in the country where everything is open and free. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I know what I mean. Anyways, I've been to alot of different places in London and have tried to see most of the famous areas. I'm planning on trying to convince someone to go on one of the Jack the Ripper tours with me. I'm also planning on learning Salsa some Thursday night :)

One thing I've discovered about myself.. I absolutely HATE trying to book flights and trips.. I'm trying to do it on my own. I would really just like to get my Italy trip planned.. however, this isn't going too well.. I'm sure I'll get it together though.. Just need to get Kayla more involved. If that doesn't happen.. I'll just find someone else in the group to tag along with!

Another thing.. I'm really starting to feel homesick at this point since I've done most of my exploring by myself. I haven't been able to talk to my boyfriend nearly enough because he's been just as busy as I am (not to mention all the time zone differences..). I know I'm just being a sap, but really after awhile of not being able to talk, you start to just miss everything thats so familiar to you. I mean, sure, this is a great opportunity, but I really miss Kody, I miss my family.. and i miss my best friend being around to hang out with go on crazy adventures..

OH and news of the day.. cell phones here are atrocious. I finally found one I liked, accidently dropped it this morning.. the screen was completely shot. Therefore, I spent my whole afternoon running between Acton and Earl's Court getting a new one! :( Upside.. I got a new phone free with a 10pound credit that I can use for a top up. I guess thats positive.

Thats all for now.. feel free to drop me a line on facebook or send me an email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment